Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back To Basic Photography



Going back to the basic knowledge of photography and practicing it is very important and should be done on a certain basis. Some of us may now know the most complicated photography skills which requires lots of complicated settings of camera, lighting, studio, models and location but tends to forget the basics and find themselves off guard when asked or have to take basic shots that the automatic cannot perform.
Today I had nothing to do so I went to Jorge Newberry Aiport or also well known as aeroparque in the heart of Buenos Aires and packed my camera with me. I went to shoot some long exposure photos and came home with very satisfying results. I pictured it in my mind how I wanted the shot to come out, set my camera and started shooting. I must say, the setting part took a couple of minutes until I got the right setting and felt comfortable shooting and that is the point of this article. Don't feel too big to go back to the basics there is nothing wrong with that, on the contrary it will only make you perfect. Every photographer should make this a new habit, amateurs and professionals.
I took this photo with my Nikon D70, Manual setting, focal length 18mm, Shutter 25 and Aperture F22.

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." -Benjamin Franklin-


6 comments:

  1. Hi there Lu, thanks for the comment and for visiting.
    warmest regards,
    Rendy Loudewijk

    ReplyDelete
  2. extraordinary picture, good job and congratulations for your professionalism

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elettra, thanks for your cool comment! You made my day with your comment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeray, muchas gracias!
    Saludos,
    Rendy Loudewijk

    ReplyDelete